Friday, January 25, 2013

Another photo-shoot that I worked on

Hi guys! It's been busy in between getting my assignments done for my LLM program , work and everything else that's been happening with me. I did take some time out to collaborate with Vincy E-zine again for the upcoming issue. It's hard keeping the pictures under wraps while awaiting the official issue though!! Here are some sneak peeks :D













This issue of Vincy E-Zine would be launched February 2, 2013

Keep your eyes peeled to my Facebook page for more pictures.

Jen

11 comments:

  1. I love a soft eye and red lips! You did a great job!

    Your fellow Caribbean native :-)

    xx Christal xx
    LipstickAndPonytails.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you!! And Welcome :) Hopping across to your blog now!

      Delete
  2. lovely! i'm so proud of your work and how you have come so far to great things :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. WOW! You are gorgeous! Great job. Thank you stopping by today. Peace and many blessings to your career! New follower.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. awww hi hun! Thanks for following! I actually did the model's makeup. But I will let her know :)

      Delete
  4. That cat-eye liner is done perfectly… you should do tutorials to help us amateurs, Lol I can't seem to get my eyes to match up, one always looks totally different than the other… you must have magic or something-- following from the blog hop.

    xoxo
    Maya D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. LOL thanks so much Maya and welcome. Will be checking out your blog too :D

      Delete
  5. Nice Photos! I'm not into using a lot of heat on my hair so I use rollers to curl my hair also.

    ReplyDelete

I Love i when you say hello :)